quarta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2013

Smile

Amidst all the darkness I can see your smile, A simple smile and one that can just brighten the day, it seems almost impossible to me that a smile so shy can be like that, that in the middle of all the pain all can be relieved for a second by a smile, it is just that powerfull, and you have no ideia about it....

It sadens me that some days you are not at your best, that your hug just isn't the same, that in your eyes I can see the sadness of a bad day, or a bad week... the sadness of a girl that should have had more than she did. But one just can't help you with that, all I can do is try to make every moment we see each other the best one, make you smile every single time, be stupid to make you smile and lose everything in the process.

Sometimes is hard to be like me, but then again...

Sem comentários: