sábado, 26 de outubro de 2013

Hopes and Dreams

Lets fight... let's fight for hours, let's have meaningless arguments through the hours, let's get angry and let our emotions go through minutes, let's pass some landscapes and not even look at them! let's get emotionall and smile, cry... Let's feel rage... Because there is no rage if there is no Love, let's just dream, dream about each other.

Let's kiss, make up for the lost time that we had as friends, make up for the years when we didn't know eachother... Let's get on my bike and get away from here, let's visit the endless roads and feel the warmth of the winter sun upon our skin...

I dreamt about you, about how your kiss is, about you hair, about your smile... I dream... sometimes... not always... but this was the first time that I dreamt about you.

I looked today up to the stars, In the middle of the clouds I saw it, that one and lonely star that as always been there for me and I thought to myself... she is as beautifull as you are, but you don't believe that you are beautiful... and she is stubborn, just like you.

And now I think, damn... you are so wayyyyyyy over my league, it begins to not even be funny! I can win in every argument, but I just don't feel the need to win against you... I just... I just don't know...

Sem comentários: